We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
Retail Support Representative- German SpeakingCustomer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities. In this role You will:
What You will need to be successful:
- Be the first point of contact for BP telephone and/or any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and stakeholders
- Log, assign, track progress and take ownership of customer queries and requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a regular basis
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry, storage, retrieval, maintenance and updates while maintaining data security
- Interacting with customers and stakeholders in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Support and maintain databases and contract management tools end-to-end
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems
- Maintaining our reputation by your professional and helpful attitude towards our customers
- Being the face and voice of one of the largest global energy company
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluency in German and English
- At least 0-1 years of relevant Customer Service experience
- Customer-oriented approach
- Flexible, motivated personality
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested