Responsible for supporting the delivery of consistent and efficient reward and/or benefits frameworks, policies, processes and advice using developing analytical and technical capabilities in the reward/benefits space in order to support organisational objectives, reward/benefit priorities and implementation of strategy.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join us and advance your career as a
Join us and make a difference by:
- Providing accurate and timely reward analysis;
- Supporting the delivery and execution of timely and accurate reward process operations, such as annual performance & reward review, sales incentive plan, budgeting, and benefits renewals;
- Supporting application of reward & wellbeing processes and policy in line with bp group standard;.
- Conducting assurance on compliance with policies and local regulatory requirements.;
- Supporting local country reward & wellbeing plans, including health and retirement plans;
- Supporting annual reward & wellbeing cyclical processes, such as annual performance & reward review, employee share plans and benefit schemes, at a local level;
- Ensuring reward & wellbeing related communication tools and materials are up to date and readily available to employees.
- Supporting local, regional and global reward projects as required.
- Supporting any local collective bargaining agreement negotiations and implement outcomes
- Supporting management of local reward & wellbeing vendors/suppliers
- Consistently apply reward process and policy in line with group standards
We have the following requirements:
- Appropriate first-degree qualification or equivalent
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Comfortable with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good relationship skills
- Experience in data analytics and reporting
- Experience in project management and delivery
- Strong process improvement aptitude
- Strong ‘One Team’ behaviours