Responsible for supporting the delivery of consistent and efficient reward and/or benefits frameworks, policies, processes and advice using sound analytical and technical capabilities in the reward/benefits space in order to support organisational objectives, reward/benefit priorities and implementation of strategy.
Purpose of the role.
- Provides in reward & wellbeing expertise across Asia Pacific region, with a focus on China.
- Ensure reward & wellbeing plans are aligned with policy and local requirements.
- Drives alignment to all policies and standards.
- Supports delivery and implementation of bp group and country reward programs.
- Accountable for providing accurate and timely advice.
- Consistent application of reward & wellbeing processes and policy in line with bp group standards.
- Conduct assurance on compliance with policies and regulatory requirements.
- Manage country reward & wellbeing plans, including health and retirement plans.
- Handle annual reward & wellbeing processes, such as annual performance & reward review, employee share plans and benefit schemes.
- Ensure reward & wellbeing related communication tools and materials are up to date and readily available to employees
- Support local, regional and global reward projects as the need arises.
- Provision of specialist advice in the design of reward & wellbeing solutions and management of their implementation at a local level.
- Support any local collective bargaining agreement negotiations and implement outcomes
- Management of local reward & wellbeing vendors/suppliers
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Degree qualified (desired but not essential)
- Strong reward operational skills and proven knowledge of the regulatory, legal and social requirements for reward and performance management in India.
- Strong analytical skills with strong written communication skills.
- Remuneration committee reporting and compliance experience.