The Rotating Equipment Engineer is responsible for providing Rotating Equipment expertise to the refinery. As the Rotating Equipment Engineer you will support maintenance, inspection and turnaround activity. You will proactively interact with other teams to systematically resolve problems and apply sound engineering judgement to drive integrated, pragmatic solutions focused on risk management, operating efficiency, defect elimination and standardization.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future.
We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join us and advance your career as a
Rotating Equipment Engineer
In this role You will:
Ensure rotating equipment reliability strategy and related programs and processes are consistently applied for assigned equipment.
Development and update of inspection/overhaul plans for assigned rotating equipment.
- Engineering support for the review of rotating equipment startup, operating and shutdown procedures
- Engineering support for the discovery phase of overhaul projects, including development, approval and funding of the final work scope and the design of required repairs and upgrades.
- Engineering support for on-stream monitoring, trouble-shooting and unscheduled shutdown decision-making.
- Continuously identify areas of improvement and ensure plans are in place to address gaps.
We have the following requirements:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
3 - 5 years of experience in engineering
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Working experience in the (oil and gas) industry