We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Sales Team and advance your career as a Sales Manager
The role is responsible for the realization and positive development of the sales goals across Spain and Portugal.In this role You will:
• Own and grow profitable Sales in Iberia for Fleet product and related services addressing the existing and changing needs in Fleet mobility and the growing demand of decarbonization
• Have P & L responsibility including cost and margin management whilst being responsible for the sales delivery from planning to performance management
• Manage the sales team in the region, be a member of the European Fleet Sales Leadership Team including:
o Disciplinary leadership of a team of KAM and AM in Portugal as well as the Spain Sales Team lead and associated teams reporting into that role.
o Setting clear goals, responsibilities and targets for the sales team
o Active coaching and promotion of the competence development of the employees entrusted to him
o Management support for the development of negotiation strategies where needed for tenders, key accounts and multinational deals
o Ensuring HSSE compliance
o Developing and implementing new sales opportunities including strategic sales and marketing projects, e.g. electrification for Fleets, green agenda concepts and services, offers adressing new mobility needs, new target groups, driving digital strategies
o Own end to end responsibility for customer and sales contract implementation with respective departments such as Customer Support, Credit etc.
• Responsible for the implementation of the European Cards strategy in the IBERIAN market, adjustment to country specifics and strategic implementation in all segments
• Be an external and internal ambassador for the IBERIAN Fleet business
• Manage the interfaces to the IBERIA retail businesses and other stakeholders in the companyWe have the following requirements:
• Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in B2B business (especially sales & management experience) – mobility experience preferred
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in managing large and decentralized teams
• Good influencing skills with resourceful and committed sales approach
• Excellent communication skills via different channels
• Able to multi-task and manage time and activities effectively
• High willingness to travel
• Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese
• Strategic skill and analytical thinking
• Good knowledge of the product range (for example regarding fuels and cards specific products)At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
• A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
• Possibility to join our social communities and network