We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Sales Manager OEM/FWS
In this role You will:
- Lead and coordinate the development of the annual Key Account plan process in the area of responsibility. Ensure that all Key Account Plans are aligned with the overall business strategy, our agreements with strategic partners (OEM etc), the internal marketing initiatives, the Key Account’s expectations as well as the compliance with the company HSSE and Ethical standards. Aggregate all plans, and ensure they align with the agreed performance indicators for both the Key Account and the company.
- Input to and execute a regionally agreed Prospecting strategy, including allocation of time and resources in the area of responsibility, coordination and interpretation of market data, senior stakeholder and relationship management and tender/offer processes, which may cross over several territories and/or countries, as well as channels.
- Supporting the other sales team members in the implementing of the Key account Plans
- Conduct monthly regular robust review of key prospects and accounts at risk with staff and report gain and lost account results internally through the Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) process.
- Forecast monthly for direct accounts as part of region’s S&OP demand plan. Forecast process to include analysis and projection on base volume, incremental volumes, new products and adjustments for gain-lost accounts.
- Accountable to monitor in-month performance and to flag opportunities and vulnerabilities as part of the S&OP process.
- Act as single point of accountability to ensure our customers are compliant with all HSSE, Product Quality, Brand and Ethical standards.
- Execute detailed plans and manage sales processes in the region with the focus on acquisition of new customers.
- Compliance with bp’s Code of Conduct, Values and Behaviors and HSSE Standards.
- Effective daily use of Salesforce Customer Relationship Management tools to manage all aspects of the account relationship and build sustainable relationships throughout the customer organization, as well as our organization.
- Ensure utilization of our digital tools available to support territory management including the use of Salesforce, Power BI, Tableau, Castrol Insights.
- Adopt and utilize the Castrol mindset which is a business where everyone is committed to the growth of our business, to deeply value our customers, to empower our people and to embrace change and challenge the status quo.
- Support the delivery of the IWS strategy, working across all MEKSA geographies, working closely with the country sales leads
- Owner of the VRP performance tracking programme, supporting the reporting of the VRP targets by initiative, and being proactive to address performance gaps.
We have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Customer and channel management experience. Proven cross functional project management experience and working within multilayers of an organization. Proven experience in the execution of marketing programs. Experience in the management of programs and offers
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
Possibility to join our social communities and networks
Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
Wide range of cafeteria elements
Life & health insurance, medical care package
Phone for private usage
Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement