About the role:
The Sales Representative role will manage a portfolio of customers across Castrol’s Aftermarket and Retail, seeking out new prospects as well as key contributor to the Castrol’s Aftermarket strategy implementation within a defined sales geography.
Key accountabilities –
- Develop and agree (both internally and externally) the annual territory business plan for each Account in the territory ensuring these plans are aligned with the overall business strategy and any agreements with relevant strategic partners (Key Account, Key Resellers, Distributors etc.).
- Deliver financial performance targets for the Accounts within territory including Volume, $turnover, CPL, $GM and Overdue.
- Work collaboratively with Key Account Managers to improve performance of Key Accounts across the portfolio
- Analyse data sets, you will play a key role in our team assisting with managing a master data set and draw insights from data sets and identify trends
- Implement prospecting strategy for the territory, including leading the tactical implementation, gathering market insights, managing partner and relationship management and tender/offer processes. Ensure long term growth by always seeking sufficient prospect customers and providing regular updates to the prospecting database and Sales Forecasting process.
- Lead customer business reviews to communicate and prove value delivery and reinforce relationships.
- Capture all relevant information using Salesforce
As the successful candidate you will have –
Desirable criteria –
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
- Min 3-5 years relevant sales/account management experience
- Track record of delivery of sales targets and performance Essential
- Customer and products management experience
- Possessing strong attention to detail in analyzing data and also adept in critical thinking
- Experience in dealing with multiple partners both within and outside the organization
What we offer in return:
- Agile mindset and driven individual
- Ability to adapt quickly and able to manage ambiguous situations
- Lubricants experience and background in sales, technical and/or marketing roles
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office, including Word and Excel
Please note: Applications close April 28th. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Permanent full-time position with a global organization that’s gearing up for the future
- A life. Genuine work and life balance, and an organisation culture that cares and commits to balance.
- Opportunity to play a role in bp’s ambition to be a very different company by 2030
- Flexible work arrangements.
BP Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia’s First people. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for this role and all other current vacancies.
Please be aware that all bp ANZ employees must be Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia or New Zealand