Responsible for leading the marketing organization at a country level, using highly advanced technical knowledge to ensure consistent, successful and rigorous implementation of local and global marketing strategies, ensuring marketing execution alignment, expert resourcing, coaching and sharing of best practice.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our outstanding team?
Join our Marketing Team and advance your career!
As a member of the Country leadership team, accountable for the delivery of business plan, balanced scorecard and financial results for the country/cluster. You will own the effective implementation of all marketing programmes, for the business to underpin country strategy and business plan delivery.
- You will lead the country teams to develop the annual marketing plans & marketing roadmap in line with the respective signed off business plan and Growth Strategy
- You will ensure that marketing programmes are aligned with short term and long term business targets with due alignment of all relevant partners.
- You will provide input to the Performance Unit Marketing Manager, Brand & Communication, Growth Unit and Service & Maintenance teams with deep market insight and needs, and collaborate with Hub to co-create relevant offer to differentiate and support growth agenda and the market strategy.
- Drive the activation of Marketing programs as per signed off plans in the accountable geography.
- Ensure effective deployment of ASP across activity sets and programmes in markets. Conduct thorough evaluation of the business results/return on investment to ensure cost efficiency.
- Lead the Marketing Review process, and provide insights to the business plan, opportunities/vulnerability
- Communication and promotion to both consumer and trade including thought leadership programmes to B2B customers
- Champion and drive the generation of key insights through market research and competitive intelligence in order to feed into long term planning, pricing and insight decision-making
- Channel strategy, customer segmentation and development of winning customer value propositions
- Product portfolio management to deliver strategic growth targets consistent with global space/brand strategies People
- Lead the people agenda in country marketing function to build a world class Marketing function with solid capability and strong talent pipeline.
- Provide leadership, direction, mentoring and development to the country Marketing team members and own people agenda
Essential experience and job requirements:
- Post graduate degree in business or Marketing desirable or significant professional experience
- 15 years’ of experience in Marketing leadership roles within B2B2C and B2B environments in a competitive market oriented business culture
- Proficiency in English and Japanese
- Proven track record of developing marketing strategies, performance monitoring, brand management and strong in market understanding
- Effective leadership skills which embrace change & challenge, strong in interpersonal, planning, budgeting and control skills
- Have strong business sense, good communication skill, and ability to meet target, including strong ability to complete tasks with time constraints and manage multiple demands/projects.
- Have problem solving skills, ability to have a clear view of overall business objectives; possess enthusiasm, perseverance, and a strong desire to success.