Would you like to join bp and help us to deliver Castrol targets in Turkey?
We are looking for S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) Analyst to become a member of Customer Fulfilment team in Istanbul and report to TUCA (Turkey Ukraine Central Asia) S&OP manager.
In this demand planning role, you will be accountable for collecting sales forecast data, preparing sales history data and ensuring that 24months rolling forecast correctly reflects company targets.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Take responsibility for Demand Planning process SAP/APO; accurate and timely demand forecast for the respective portfolio, including end-to-end forecasting process in SAP/APO
• Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for Demand Planning processes
• Manage Demand Consensus meetings with Sales teams which builds to a one-number plan and the integration of the DP process into the entire organization
• Ensure the accuracy of the Castrol TUCA short- and long- term demand volumes
• Complete “root cause” analysis to ensure ongoing Demand Planning improvements, including the review and analyses of statistical data, graphs and charts,
• Follow-up performance indicators to meet forecast accuracy and customer service objectives
• Track, monitor and clean-up forecast, including reporting at various levels of detail, analyse and cleanse, if required; all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality) in different hierarchy
You will hold a university degree with preference to the Engineering background
It would be essential that you have:
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in demand planning roles in sales and/or supply chain
• Knowledge of SAP and APO
• Good understanding of Supply Chain performance metrics and industry trends
• One team mind-set and strong analytical, communication and internal/external partnering skills
• Advanced level of knowledge in Excel and Turkish & English languages
It would be good if you had manufacturing experience as well.
We provide excellent environment & benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many other benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!