Grade HResponsible for the development as well as the execution of the indirect sales strategy and delivery of the financial performance targets through managing local distributor partners / intermediaries/resellers; also takes responsibility for prospecting partners, coaching third parties and driving/monitoring their financial position to ensure long term sustainable value for the company, whilst providing training on products and services. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.
Purpose of role:
Plan, develop and maintain the chains accounts and coordinate the Indirect regional activities and issues. A specialist to chains customer to meet their specific needs and contribute offer.
- Planning – develop the 2-3 year plan for chains customer (such as Michelin Tyre Plus, Huasheng Specialized Workshop chain store, New Focus, etc.) based on China’s strategy. Also develop the annual execution plan in developing the specific chains customer.
- Work with partners to develop various programs to improve Castrol brand influence and product sales to chains customer.
- Implement effective program by leveraging internal partners and external partners.
- New account Development – lead the development of new chains customer
- Cross-region Coordination – coordinate the activities in developing and managing the chains account.
- Tracking – Track the critical metrics of chains customer and enhance the execution of the contract and delivery of the offer by relevant parties (incl. BP, the distributor and customer).
- Ensure that all activities conducted through 3rd parties or intermediaries in responsibility area comply fully with our own CoC and local competition legalisation. Ensure compliance with country regulations, BP Group, Segment and regional policies and standards.
The job holder will be responsible for each Account Plan and handle input and output for the following planning purposes:
Experience & Expertise
- LBM Demand, Vulnerability and Opportunity Planning
- Delivery of specific Marketing plan and ASP investment plan (where appropriate)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- 5 years in sales or marketing, especially in managing national chains customers. The experience in auto industry is a strong plus
- Good understanding of industry trends and aftermarket value chain, particularly independent automotive workshop business operation, etc
- Good implementation capability and account management capabilities
- Coordination skill to ensure the collaboration of various partners in delivery of effective marketing programs.
- Able to translate customer needs into customer propositions, and to sell into the customer and business in a persuasive way
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.