Responsible for supporting the team to maximise profitability and sales opportunities by managing and developing strategic business relationships for strategically important Key Accounts, building on existing relationships and creating new business opportunities. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.
Purpose of role
- Develop and maintain the chains accounts and coordinate the Indirect regional activities and issues. A contact point for national chains' customer to meet their specific needs and provide valuable offer.
Experience & Expertise
- Planning – develop and implement in year biz plan for chains customer (such as Michelin Tyre Plus, Huasheng Specialized Workshop chain store, New Focus, etc.) based on China’s strategy. Also develop the annual execution plan in developing the specific chains' customer.
- Work with internal and external partners to roll out various programs to improve Castrol brand influence and product sales to chains customer.
- Implement effective program by leveraging partnership
- Cross-region Coordination – coordinate the activities in developing and managing the chains' account.
- Tracking – Supervise the KPIs of chains customer and improve the execution of the contract and delivery of the offer by relevant parties (incl. BP, the distributor and customer).
- Ensure that all activities conducted through 3rd parties or intermediaries in responsibility area comply fully with our own CoC and local competition legalisation. Ensure compliance with country regulations, BP Group, Segment and regional policies and standards.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- 3 years in sales or marketing, especially in handling national chains customers. The experience in auto industry is a strong plus
- Good understanding of industry trends and aftermarket value chain, particularly independent automotive workshop business operation, etc
- Good implementation capability and account management capabilities
- Coordination skill to ensure the collaboration of various partners in delivery of effective marketing programs.
- Able to translate customer needs into customer propositions, and to sell into the customer and business in a persuasive way