Customers & Products
Job Family Group:
At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy so that we achieve net zero by 2050 at the latest. To achieve this, we are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our 66,000 employees worldwide, 4,000 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people - today and in the future.
The Senior Analyst Subscription Pricing will partner with our mobility businesses to assess, define, structure, and implement subscription pricing models that appeal to customers and drive expected commercial outcomes. This role will provide direct support to the BP Pulse (EV Charging) business to support their growth ambitions bringing external best practice and competence to accelerate commercial opportunities. In addition, the role will work with our Global Pricing COE to define relevant subscription pricing frameworks and best practice that could be applied to a range of products and services.
• Subject matter expert for subscription pricing model strategy, design,
structure, and implementation
• Drive commercial goals through tailored application to business goal and
• Work cross functionally to deliver the best commercial and customer
• Supporting the development of local pricing strategies
Define and own the global template for subscription pricing models as part
of the Global Integrated Pricing Program (GIPP)
Note: This vacancy can either be filled at our location in Bochum, Germany or Sunbury, United Kingdom.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- Use customer data to define, implement, monitor performance of all subscription pricing models in support of BP Pulse
- Partner with Marketing team to ensure subscription packages are validated in customer testing and easily understood by customers
- Integrate with country pricing team to support integrated offer development and decision making
- Define and apply subscription pricing best practice for BP Pricing COE
- Monitoring and analysis of competitor pricing models and their market penetration
- Identify and describe target customer groups for different subscription models
- Alignment with the product and tech team on the requirements sets for the implementation of subscriptions into the customer facing front ends incl. the supporting backend functionalities
- Will be part of the relevant development squads
- Will work with the local businesses and the product and launch managers to plan the market launch of new subscription models
Your qualification profile - profound and passionate
- Relevant experience or degree
- 5+ years of direct subscription pricing experience within telecom, software, or equivalent industries
- Ability to successfully work in a global organization
- Fluent in key data principles with understanding of how advanced analytics can unlock business value
- Demonstrated success with stakeholder management both internally and externally to the organization
- Cultural alignment with ‘Who we are’
- Value based leadership
- Strong communication skills with experience across multiple stakeholders and businesses
- Delivery focused with Strong collaboration approach
- Growth mindset
- Commercial acumen
- Analytical capabilities
Work-life balance and what else speaks for us:
- Flexible, hybrid and family-friendly working, at least 30 vacation days and programs to improve work-life balance
- Very attractive basic remuneration plus bonus payment, participation in the share program possible, parental allowance as a one-off payment, extra bonuses for special achievements, attractive company pension scheme, regular salary review, group accident insurance, relocation allowance in special cases, job bike, subsidised meals and more
- Job sharing and part-time work
- Career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external subsidised training opportunities
- Structured onboarding programs and buddy support
- Match funding; bp doubles donations made by employees to charitable organisations and rewards voluntary time commitment
- Employees can offset their personal carbon footprint; bp doubles this amount
We are committed to equality, diversity and the compatibility of work life balance People with a disability are given priority in employment if they are suitable.
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.