Responsible for supporting the overall day-to-day delivery scheduling, ensuring the order is fulfilled on timely manner and compliance of all BP's HSSE, and Quality policies, processes and procedures.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Sales order processing (SOP)
- Ensuring orders are processed in a timely manner to meet customer requirements and Supply Chain KPI of In Full and On Time (IFOT).
- Responsible for effective, economical and fairness in trip planning. Ensuring ILS stock replenishment to break bulk center (BBC) is done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all relevant additional documentation required for a successful delivery to customer is attached, matched and filed for future reference.
- Responsible to ensure all delivered orders are Load Confirmed in order for HQ to invoice customers.
- Complies with the Standard Operating Policy, HSSE and DSS policies.
- Complies with ISO 9001:2000 ISO 14001 and TS 16949 procedures.
- Takes roll-call on a daily basis for truck arrival to ensure loading fairness.
- Responsible to give fair allocation of trips to all assigned trucks.
- Ensuring truck capacity utilization at above 80%.
- Responsible to ensure loaded volume do not exceed legally approved capacity for the truck.
- Ensuring trips are economical.
- Responsible to measure all non-IFOT order lines by providing actual reasoning for improvement purposes.
- Responsible to coordinate with all break bulk centres in completing IFOT report to measure actual delivery lead-time to customer, and reasons for late delivery.
- Responsible to fill up the compensation tracking templates for non-economical trips.
- Ensuring goods return reason is recorded accurately and Goods Return Note (GRN) updated accordingly.
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Responsible for JDE system integrity in the distribution environment.
- Provide customer service to customers and attend to Logistics related queries.
- Performs any other tasks deemed fit as requested by management.
- To understand and implement Operating management system
- STPM / SPM
- At least 2 years of experience in a logistics distribution environment.
- Knowledge of JDE or any other similar applications will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications are essential, especially MS Excel.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
- Basic knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Good telephone etiquette. h. Good problem-solving skills - able to develop and employ a variety of approaches to resolve wide-ranging problem.
- Good planning and coordination skills j. Good negotiation skills