We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function team and advance your career as a
German speaking Senior Credit Control Analyst
Customer teams are taking care of sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, credit assessment, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
If you join our Credit Control team, you will:
- Be responsible for cash collection and monitoring of bad debt customers’ accounts consistent with credit standard & policies
- Prepare monthly collection reports for Fuels business
- Monitor credit violations and involve all relevant stakeholders if needed
- Deal with customers’ accounts and keeping these fully reconciled
- Report any customer issues in order to secure payments
- Maintain and develop good relationship with Sales and Customer Service teams
- Identify strategic or high risk business customers and issues and take actions together with the relevant stakeholders
- Utilize all communication channels to resolve payment issues and coordinate customers’ payment plans
- Effective cooperation with legal agencies, preparation of legal collection letters and preparation of court case applications in case of missing payments
- Participate in Continuous Improvement efforts; initiate and raise „quick wins” where these are relevant
In this role, we have the following requirements:
- Fluent English AND German language knowledge
- At least 3 years experience in finance field
- Credit control or cash collection experience is preferred
- College or University Degree
- Ability to deal with complex situations while maintaining the right balance of customer and business focus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce consistently high quality information
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement