From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the coronavirus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are owning the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our extraordinary team? Join our Finance Team and advance your career as Senior Customer Service Representative (Senior CSR) !
In this role you will :
We have the following requirements:
- The Senior Customer Service Representative role exists to provide first and second line of customer support to telephone and written enquiries from external Key Customers, internal Customers and other Consumers in accordance with agreed service levels. The position will ensure all facing queries are answered with the required speed, accuracy and with the maximum level of customer satisfaction.
- Senior Customer Facing (CF) CSRs are required to have a broad understanding of all Customer Service processes to enable a high percentage of first contact resolution and will continually manage customer expectations through various contact channels. Senior CF CSRs are the first point of contact for BP telephone based enquiries for Key Customers.
- Take ownership and resolve escalated telephone and written customer issues.
- Escalate activities that are not actioned by assignees.
- Account set-up, allocation and delivery issues.
- Order processing and order fulfilment.
- Sales order tracking.
- Monitor supply outages and react accordingly for incoming and existing orders.
- Retail marketing programme information, policy and product fulfilment.
- Retail site experience complaints, fuel quality claims, site locator etc.
- Complaint resolution, identification and management of complaint root causes.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 months previous experience customer service skills in a telephone environment and or customer services environment preferred, ideally dealing with Key Account Customers
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customers’ needs / behaviours
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated
- Experience using SAP and/or Siebel and MS Office application
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
bp Hungary won the Most attractive employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!