We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Global Business Services function Team and advance your career as a
Senior Customer Service Representative - Portuguese speaking!
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities. In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- entering customer orders and following them up
- managing customer requests and queries
- logging, assigning, tracking progress of complaints & claims from receipt to completion
- interacting with customers and stakeholders in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- ensuring a smooth invoicing process by setting up the right vendor and master data
- coordinating the allocated portfolio (key customers)’s queries end-to-end
- maintaining our reputation by your professional and helpful attitude towards our customers
- being the face and voice of one of the largest global energy company
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- fluency in Portuguese
- good level of English language knowledge
- customer oriented approach
- flexible, motivated personality
- being open to challenges and willing to learn complex systems and processes
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Customer Service or in SSC environment
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement