Business Support Group
Job Family Group:
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
Senior Customer Service Representative- German Speaking
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
• Build up knowledge and competencies in the shipping industry. Help train the customer in the use of DMS/PSD, gather market intelligence and seek additional volume and/or opportunities to introduce new products.
• Operate the TLM (Total Lubes Management) service if required. The OM must have the ability, knowledge and confidence to recommend vessel order point and quantities and the credibility to justify decisions to customer
• Ensure efficient use of Manta and SAP system for the production of correct invoices, including the execution of order amendments as well as proactive focus on clearing suspense and timely dispatch of invoices.
• Act as second level escalation point for team members
• Management of appropriate stakeholder relationships within the GBS and the businesses/functions
What You will need to be successful:
• Proficiency in English and German languages
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in customer service/order management/other logistics area
• Relevant customer service experience in a telephone environment and/or Business Service Center environment
• Experience in using SAP and/or Siebel and MS Office application
• Senior stakeholder management skills
• Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
• Understand complexities of the shipping, Marine and Energy market, have a deep understanding of the Customer Service processes
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
• Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
• Life & health insurance, medical care package
• Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
• Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
• Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
• Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
• Possibility to join our social communities and networks
• Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
• Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award (SSC / BSC sector) third time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.