We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Customer
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
Senior Customer Service Representative- German Speaking
teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
• Build up knowledge and competencies in the shipping industry. Help train the customer in the use of DMS/PSD, gather market intelligence and seek additional volume and/or opportunities to introduce new products.
• Operate the TLM (Total Lubes Management) service if required. The OM must have the ability, knowledge and confidence to recommend vessel order point and quantities and the credibility to justify decisions to customer
• Ensure efficient use of Manta and SAP system for the production of correct invoices, including the execution of order amendments as well as proactive focus on clearing suspense and timely dispatch of invoices.
• Act as second level escalation point for team members
• Management of appropriate stakeholder relationships within the GBS and the businesses/functions
What You will need to be successful:
• Proficiency in English and German languages
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in customer service/order management/other logistics area
• Relevant customer service experience in a telephone environment and/or Business Service Center environment
• Experience in using SAP and/or Siebel and MS Office application
• Senior stakeholder management skills
• Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
• Understand complexities of the shipping, Marine and Energy market, have a deep understanding of the Customer Service processes
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
• Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
• Life & health insurance, medical care package
• Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
• Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
• Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
• Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
• Possibility to join our social communities and networks
• Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
• Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award (SSC / BSC sector) second time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!