Job Family Group:
Business Support Group
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer team and advance your career as a
Senior Customer Support Representative- Salesforce Super User- Portuguese Speaking
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
- Interact with customers / stakeholders in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines
- Log, assign, track progress and take ownership of customer queries and requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a regular basis
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry, storage, retrieval, maintenance and updates while maintaining data security
- Manage performance against key performance metrics (customer satisfaction, first call resolution, service level compliance, transactional accuracy etc.)
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems
- Support and maintain databases and contract management tools end-to-end
- Carry out Retail specific financial tasks, pricing and reporting activities on a regular basis
- Log and follow up incidents in the Incident report
What You will need to be successful:
- Ability to understand of the business requirements and strategy
- Previous experience in a business support environment
- Fluency in Portuguese & English
- Must demonstrate high level of proficiency in Microsoft Packages (Excel & Word) and show an intermediate level aptitude for CRM systems/applications
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Result-oriented personality and capability to overcome obstacles
- Capability to work in a team or individually if required
- Ability to keep deadlines whilst under pressure without compromising accuracy
- Highly motivated
- Exhibit strong Team Player characteristics, constructive communication and active listening skills at all times.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award (SSC / BSC sector) second time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Agility core practices, Analytical Thinking, Business process improvement, Commercial acumen, Communication, Conflict Management, Creativity and Innovation, Customer centric thinking, Customer enquiries, Customer experience, Customer value proposition, Digital fluency, Resilience, Sustainability awareness and action, Understanding Emotions, Workload Prioritization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.