Do you have experience of using people analytics to answer business questions ensure improved data driven decision making?
If so join our People Analytics team - a highly visible organisation in bp which deliver reports, Power BI dashboards and modelling tools using people data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to design and develop People & Culture (P&C) data analysis products and driving innovation through user focused design thinking!
In this role you will:
Partner with People & Culture leaders to understand requirements and proactively recommend solutions.
You will build data analysis products that answer business questions by using people and business data.
Support People & Culture leaders towards data driven decision making and develop and maintain future proof, simple and effective people analytics solutions.
- Proven track record of analytical and numerical skills to transform and manipulate data, interpret trends, and provide insights.
- First-hand development experience in Power BI or similar business intelligence tool, building datasets, reports, and dashboards.
- Proven visualisation skills and understanding of data analysis approaches.
- With a questioning mind, you will be adept at partnering with senior leaders to recommend a solution and respectfully challenge requirements to ensure a fit for purpose solution.
- Experience of working with HR data and global management systems such as Workday is preferable, although not essential.
- Proficient in in MS office tools, data manipulation, modelling and visualisation.
- Awareness of issues arising from data compliance and privacy requirements.
In addition, it would be helpful if you have experienced in Power Query M formula language and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) as well as Power BI service, data flows, row level security and multi-dimensional modelling.
In return, you will work in a great environment with an inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities. You will receive life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job. application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.