This position is part of our services & solution (S+S) organization within people & culture (P&C). You may know us as HR Services or HR Operations.
People & Culture discovers, empowers and cares for brilliant people. We build and enable our culture, emotionally connected leaders and dynamic teams - and help bp achieve its purpose for people and our planet. As an enabler, in services & solutions you will support our customer by delivering a greater efficiency on executing simpler and more standardized processes, as well as removing duplications. You will pursue operational excellence in our activities, increasing the speed of innovation and integration in our processes and tools.
In this position you will:
- be responsible for providing a world-class customer experience delivery on People & Culture matters.
- you will the first point of contact for employees and line managers in all South America for P&C (also known as HR) -related subject. You will be responsible for supporting them with several p&c questions and topics, such as payroll information, benefits, polices, process and even redirect them for non-p&c related subject. by phone, chat and e-mail;
- manage time & absence (t&a) by controlling and setting-up t&a systems (Workday, Forponto, payroll system), scales, hours, "bank of hours" and overtime;
- review and bring improvement for t&a processes, tools and ways of working;
- keep track of all absences in order to be compliant with the country law and bp policy;
- work closer to the payroll lead in order to keep payroll aligned with all absences (mandatory per law, per policy…);
- develop local processes and tools to manage employee life cycle and it experience in all HR related process, not limited to t&a;
- develop your payroll knowledge by supporting our payroll lead in regular activities
- oversee employee life cycle processes for South America countries (e.g. new hires, terminations, salary changes, promotions, vacations payouts, overtime, leaves, and benefits)
- assist in payroll and timesheet audit activities
- maintain our systems updated and accurate
- maintain documents and employee records into appropriate files in a timely manner
- Assure confidentiality and security of records and information.
- be the first point of contacts with all S+S external and internal partners, such as ADP, BDO, Kabba (Forponto), Pwc, partnering P&C community and CoE (Center of Expertise), finance and HSE team and others
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- generalist experience in HR services/operations
- fluent English and Portuguese required, Spanish preferred
- technology-literates, including Microsoft Office
- experience with Workday, ADP, Forponto
- strong verbal/written communication skills
- strong customer service and processes orientation
- High attention to detail and data accuracy
- ability to quickly assimilate information and navigate
What we are offering:
- a part in the energy transition workplace
- an equal opportunity workplace
- opportunity to learn as you grow
- an inclusive culture