Bp is transforming and at our Digital Hub in Pune we are growing the digital expertise and solutions needed to advance the global energy transition.
Excited by building, delivering and enhancing the technical platforms that power bp’s operations? Digital Engineering are a team of technology and software specialists providing innovative, custom-built or customized software and technical platforms to bp colleagues and external users.
We’re looking for curious minds who can solve complex business challenges whilst collaborating and co-innovating globally, backed by a culture that encourages creativity and curiosity.
As an Azure Active Directory Senior Platform Engineer, you work within a team to create and maintain Azure Active Directory platforms which underpin bp’s business operations across the globe.
Your team’s mission is to be the digital provider of choice to your area of BP – delivering innovation at speed where it's wanted, and day-in-day-out reliability where it's needed. You will operate in a dynamic and commercially focussed environment, with the resources of one of the world's largest Digital organisations and leading Digital and IT vendors working with you. You will be part of growing and strengthening our technical talent base – experts coming together to solve BP and the world’s problems.
While your role will continue to remain within Software & Platform engineering, your initial activities described below may change over time.
Key Accountabilities :
- Delivery of stable and efficient Azure AD related services including implementing new platforms and technical debt management/remediation of existing platforms. We believe in DevOps – you build it, you run it!
- Ensure Azure AD Platforms in scope of role evolve in response to changing business needs, technology developments and maintain alignment to bp standard operating environments
- Working with functional stakeholders, project managers and business analysts to understand requirements
- Work within a team of Identity and Access management (IAM) platform/software engineers promoting a culture of agility, continuous improvement and embrace opportunities provided through increased automation.
- Work with a team of platform/software engineers promoting a culture of agility, continuous improvement and embrace opportunities provided through increased automation
Desirable Education, Experience and Capability:
- Computer Science or other technical (e.g. Physics, Engineering) degree or equivalent commercial experience
- SAP Certification
- 8-10 years, with a minimum of 5-7years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory including application onboarding, familiarity with authentication protocols SAML, OAUTH and FIDO, Azure B2B, Conditional Access, MFA, SSPR, passwordless authentication.
- Experience with troubleshooting and reporting via Azure AD sign in logs. Log analytics/Azure Monitor querying experience desirable.
- Experience of DevOps, project delivery or operations support in complex IAM environments
- Disaster Recovery and Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies or methodology
- Self-aware and actively seek mentorship from others on impact and effectiveness
- Use insight and good judgement respond to situations as they arise.
Skills and/or experience in:
- Project Management
- Understanding of Azure Active Directory
- Agile methodologies
- Business Risk Management
- Systems Development Management
- Monitoring and telemetry tools
- User Experience Analysis
- Cybersecurity and compliance
- Empathetic: Cares about our people, our community and our planet
- Curious: Seeks to explore and excel
- Creative: Imagines the extraordinary
- Inclusive: Brings out the best in each other