The Senior Product Designer will partner with key stakeholders of DCM IO and connect all design activities across projects optimizing shared insights and collaboration across the business unit, streamlining and iterating the implementation of the design system to create one cohesive joint up experience across our digital products. You will be passionate about building outstanding experiences and think deeply about people, user experience and visual design.
- Implementing the best practices, processes and ways of working in Product Design (UX/UI).
- Executing strong visual design skills and knowledge of implementing and feeding into design systems.
- Implementing UX skills and knowledge of UX best practices, user flows, wireframing and IA.
- Collaboration and leveraging shared insights and outcomes with other Product Designers in your business unit.
Bachelor's (or higher) degree; preference for Human Computer Interaction, Product Design, UX Design or Computer Science; or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in using all design tools such as Adobe, Sketch, Figma, Invision and Zeplin.
- Experience working as a product designer that has experience in leading projects with an in-house Design team or at a Design agency.
- Knowledge of Agile or Lean UX or product methodologies and experience working in a collaborative, agile environment is a plus.
- A portfolio that highlights your approach to problem solving coupled with your skills in visual design and UX.
- Be an expert communicator with empowering and educating your team and stakeholders on all things Product Design, taking project leaders on a journey to truly understand the value of Product Design.
- Have a good understanding of planning, executing and implementing design thinking methodology.
- Planning and facilitating cross-functional workshops that enable vision creation, product roadmaps, feature prioritization and ideation.
- Collaborate with BP product designers and agency design teams in applying UX principles, extensive personal knowledge and user research data to build user interfaces and other user interactions that implement information designs, user workflows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Strong communication skills for product-line concepts, narratives, and experience value propositions.
- Good knowledge of how to implement different research methods and how to structure research and basic tests to reduce the risk of confirmation and one other type of bias impacting the results, working closely with researchers to develop designs and basic prototypes based upon scenarios