Responsible for providing customer service support to help to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, assisting the team in providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers and building an accurate understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Global Business Services function Team and advance your career as a
Senior Retail Support Representative (grade 3) Customer
teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management, and supply chain management activities.In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- be the first point of contact for BP telephone and/or any written form of inquiries from both new and existing customers and stakeholders
- log, assign, track progress and take ownership of customer queries and requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a regular basis
- ensure timely and accurate data entry, storage, retrieval, maintenance, and updates while maintaining data security
- interacting with customers and stakeholders in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- carry out Retail specific financial tasks, pricing, and reporting activities on a regular basis
- support and maintain databases and contract management tools end-to-end
- log and follow up incidents in the Incident report
- identify efficiencies that drive optimization, continuous improvement, and operational excellence.
- participate in projects providing process input to project management ensuring that outcomes meet operational capability.
- support the Team Leader, be part of system testing processes and train new joiners in the team
- provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems
- being the face and voice of one of the largest global energy company
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- fluency in English language knowledge
- customer-oriented approach
- a flexible, motivated personality
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the field of Customer Service or in an SSC environment is an advantage
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Packages
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements, and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement