Grade IResponsible for delivering the indirect sales strategy and financial performance targets including Sales Volume, Gross Margin and Overdue, managing local distributor partners and intermediaries/resellers in the sales territory or geography, finding prospect partners, coaching distributors and monitoring their financial position to ensure long term sustainable value for the company. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.
- The role is accountable for implementation of sales strategy in selected territory and deliver financial performance targets including Sales Volume, Gross Margin and Overdue. The role is also responsible of finding prospect partners, coaching distributors and monitoring their financial position to ensure long term.
- Follow regional business strategy and translate it to territory business plans
- Deliver financial performance targets for territory including Volume, GM and Overdue.
- Implement the annual business plan with the Distributor / Channel partner, providing permanent support in all areas of its contents, and in particular regarding:
- sales performance including forecasting and reporting – with timely interventions
- sales capability (skills and knowledge)
- customer offer deployment, coverage and satisfaction
- financial Return on Investment and cash flow performance
- brand representation and compliance
- HSSE and Ethical compliance
- Input and influence people resources allocations of the distributors to ensure strategic priorities are fulfilled within the territory.
- Ensure the sales tools and system is effectively implemented by distributors in the area.
- Act as the focal point for the assigned projects in the territory
- Improve and deliver customer experience in targeted sectors and customer groups. Seeking continuous improvement and efficiency in all operations making sure the voice of the customer is represented in every decision we make. Drive standardization of our sales offers in line with basic customer offer.
- Ensure that all activities conducted through 3rd parties or intermediaries in country comply fully with our own CoC and local competition legalization. Ensure compliance with country regulations, BP Group, Segment and regional policies and standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3 years working experience in distributor sales and management
- Track record of delivery of sales targets and performance
- Experience/track record/confidence representing the company externally and dealing professionally with distributors
- Ability to be hands on and drive the business with direct responsibility
- Flexibility of thought and action to be able to respond to changing market environments and dynamic business situations