Bp is transforming and at our Digital Hub in Pune we are growing the digital expertise and solutions needed to advance the global energy transition.
Excited by building, delivering and enhancing the technical platforms that power bp’s operations? Digital Engineering are a team of technology and software specialists providing innovative, custom-built or customized software and technical platforms to bp colleagues and external users.
We are looking for curious minds who are excited to push the boundaries of digital solutions that leverage the Power Platform. You will interact with both citizen and professional developers across multiple businesses to inspire innovation, increase adoption, and solve complex problems. You’ll also be responsible for some end-to-end development of solutions and exploration and experimentation of new technologies and features.
Key Accountabilities :
- As an expert in the Power Platform stack work with a wide array of technologies across the Microsoft ecosystem to deliver innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, and solution architects to solve complex problems.
- Champion and educate both citizen and professional developers of the features and value of using the Power Platform.
- Identify additional opportunities for innovation leveraging new features and products and facilitate related proof of concepts.
- Provide additional expertise within the service that optimizes adoption, reuse, and innovation.
- Computer Science or other technical (e.g. Physics, Engineering) degree or equivalent commercial experience.
- 8-12years, with a minimum of 5-7years of Power Platform experience across Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
- Experience in the Power Platform across Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI. Experience in Power Virtual Agent, AI Builder, and RPA is a plus
- Deep expertise in building canvas apps and model driven apps using Dataverse
- Broad knowledge of the O365 platform and Azure ecosystem
- Strong business to technology translation skills for identifying ways to apply solutions that deliver value
- Experience leading teams and demonstrating strong stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of how to apply agile ways of working in everything you do
- Empathetic: Cares about our people, our community and our planet
- Curious: Seeks to explore and excel
- Creative: Imagines the extraordinary
- Inclusive: Brings out the best in each other