Responsible for coordinating the activities of a team to provide customer service support to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers, overseeing execution of standard and consistent processes and ensuring delivery of the commercial plan through sound understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our procurement team and advance your career as a Senior Team Leader!
Senior Team Leader – Customer Services
- Monitor and review day-to-day operations in accordance with service level agreements, management goals and processes.
- Ensure that the day-to-day customer service-related operational tasks are executed
- Ensure that the delivery happens in time and meets customer expectations
- Leverage deep understanding of specific Premium Accounts, processes / systems and act as an escalation point of contact for any verbal or written form of enquiries
- Provide relevant support and interface with internal partners and stakeholders as required to resolve escalations and queries
- Takes end-to-end ownership of the premium customers throughout the Order-To-Cash cycle, is accountable for delivering customer excellence
- Run and analyse relevant reports, review the operational performance of the team on a regular
- Plan, develop and monitor implementation of quality and process improvement by leveraging technology, continuous improvement initiatives, best practices and data-driven management
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal partners and external stakeholders at relevant levels.
- Provide opportunities for learning and self-development to build capability of the team and ensure competency in performing Tower activities
- Support Tower Leadership in developing a high performance culture promoting continuous learning and focusing on meeting / exceeding customer needs / expectations.
- Resource Management
- Analyses business wide management and performance reports, identifies interlinkages, examines potential issues and assists in identifying opportunities and making recommendations for the business
- Drive cross functional collaboration and identify, resolve and develop solutions for complex, escalated and systemic operational problems
- Tracks and analyses current global industry trends
We have the following requirements:
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluency in English language both written and verbal (C1)
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- 3-5 years operational experience in Sales and Customer management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a people leadership role ideally in a B2B/SSC environment with strong people management skills that facilitate others to play to their strengths
- Experience of working with a diverse team across different geographies
- Experience with SAP functionality is an advantage
- Experience with US Lubes business is an advantage
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships on multiple levels of the organisation and cooperate with senior leaders
- Strong performance management skills with experience of managing both quantitative and qualitative targets and a track record of achieving goals
- Strong time management and organisation skills, able to prioritise and handle urgent issues and escalations
- Highly motivated and ambitious to deliver value to end customers and business both operationally and financially
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement