The Senior eSourcing Specialist is responsible for managing and driving high focus and complexity online tenders through internet-enabled applications (Ariba) in support of various BP businesses. This includes demand management, advising most suitable approach to market, based on predefined Category/Sourcing strategy and market situation, strengthen supplier relationships and proactively identifying value opportunities.
Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a Senior eSourcing Specialist!
If you join our eSourcing Team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Project manage various complexity eSourcing events such as RFI, RFP, RFQ, eAuction for direct or indirect categories with ensuring process compliance
- Gain necessary project information, recommend most suitable event type and strategy and build and execute eSourcing event in the tool, Influence stakeholder decision on eAuction opportunities
- Communicate status and progress of projects to stakeholders and manage all supplier interactions through event lifecycle
- At event closure, provide high quality report and analyses for decision making support (eg: excel custom reports, optimisation, online evaluation, scoring)
- Work in close association with Process Lead and other eSourcing Agents
- Mentor and support junior team members and further develop Team capability
- Ensure all Systems and tools are available; issues are raised and escalated in a timely manner to the relevant service providers
- Support query handling and issue resolution from process perspective (escalations, root cause analysis, key incident reports, document process changes)
In the Senior eSourcing Specialist
role we have the following requirements
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and German/Polish/Spanish/Turkish (C1)
- 3-5 years of relevant sourcing experience and proven experience in tendering, approaching supply market
- Understanding of end-to-end sourcing process
- Advanced desktop computing experience, solid MS excel user
- Systematic thinking, strong analytical skills
- Project management mind-set, ownership (milestones well set and kept independently)
- Solid communication and client relationship management skill
At BP we provide
the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today’s growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world’s ever-changing demands. At every turn, we’re improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing
In Hungary, we operate BP’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of BP. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our BP values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of BP. Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.