A regional marketing role, working with country marketing teams to drive the adaptation, activation and management of service and maintenance offers across all channels in Asia Pacific region (ASEAN countries, Australian, New Zealand, Japan, Korea and Taiwan).
The role will help to build world class marketing capability in the regional marketing teams across Cars, Bikes and Trucks to effectively deliver global programmes in the region as well as contribute with innovative thinking.
The role will also lead business partnership development and operation with chain branded workshop partners in Malaysia.
- Lead business partnership with chained branded workshops in Malaysia. This is including marketing plan development and implementation with collaboration with Castrol sales team.
- Drive the delivery of Volume, Turnover, Gross Margin and Market Share targets across all channels in ASPAC.
- Work with global marketing, regional marketing and country marketing, to develop channel marketing plans for the region, across all brands and channels
- Drive the adaptation and activation of global offers/campaigns into the ASPAC region, acting as an interface between global and country marketing, ensuring synergies are realised across the region, and that ASPAC country sales and marketing teams have the correct toolkits and other hub support to activate effectively
- Define ASPAC KPIs and monitor the success of activities against the KPIs, recommending timely interventions to improve effectiveness
- Support agile ASPAC growth unit projects, as assigned, representing channel marketing in the agile squad
- Deliver and manage service and maintenance programmes, offers, campaigns, assets and digital interfaces at a ASPAC level, always looking for synergies across the region, and for opportunities to leverage global assets or platforms
- Participate in digital product management as assigned.
- Support Channel Marketing insight projects / programmes
- Work with agencies and country teams to develop/adapt global assets for country activation
Education & Experiences:
- University degree in Marketing is preferable
- Experience in channel management experience from Car OEM Franchise workshops (i.e., Toyota, Honda, Nissan) or Chain Car Branded Workshops (i.e., Bosch, Goodyear, Continental, Tyre Plus).
- Experience in generating customer insights and working to translate them into offer and programmes
- Experience in managing and developing channel offers, e-commerce and on-line marketing programmes
- Experience in managing trade/channel marketing campaigns
- Analytical with drive to succeed
- Team player & good communication skills
Skills & Competencies:
- Market Understanding - skilful
- Digital Marketing - skilful
- Generating and Applying Customer and Consumer Insights - skilful
- Translating marketing strategy into marketing plans - skilful
- Performance Monitoring – skilful
- Brand management - skilful
- Customer Value Proposition Development – mastery.
- Project & relationship management - mastery
Refer the JD attached