Mechanical, Chemical, or Industrial Engineer with excellent communication skills and customer service attitude.
At bp, we’re reimagining energy for people and our planet. With operations working across almost every part of the energy system, we’re leading the way in reducing carbon emissions and developing more sustainable methods for solving the energy challenge.
We’re a diverse team of engineers, scientists, traders and business professionals determined to find answers to problems that must be solved. But we know we can’t do it alone. We’re looking for people who share our passion for reinvention to bring a fresh perspective, collaborative spirit, and challenge our thinking in our ambition to achieve net zero.
About the role
Guanajuato (León o ciudad principal, responsible for zona Bajío)
- Maintain effective relationships with members of the Castrol Team and personnel assigned by the client where service is provided
- Direct the synergy of Castrol and analytical resources
- Daily inspections and reviews of the relevant points of the established control plans
- Support the sales team with discovering the potential business with the customer, exploring the possibilities, and looking for new opportunities
- The main activities to be carried out will be determined in conjunction with castrol's client and staff
- Adding concentrated product or recommending additions to the customer
- Addition of water for replacement of levels and formulation of emulsions or recommendation of additions to the customer
- Cleaning machining and cutting equipment (Removal of soluble, fine, cleaning tanks, etc.) or Customer support when required in addition to supervision
- Comply with all of our company and client safety and hygiene procedures
- Comply with the use of personal protective equipment at all times
|- Follow-up on all procedures and instruction sheets applicable to customer requirements |
- Ensure common operating systems and procedures
- Maintain laboratory tests and provide lab analysis for troubleshooting
- Keep laboratory equipment and material in good condition
- Carry out basic laboratory analyses on site.
- Analyze lab results. And make recommendations
- Document all abnormal conditions
Tracking and Procedures
- Seek support for problems and failures of floor operations
- Manage information/data for reporting purposes
- Support the team's efforts in standardization and continuous improvement to improve on-site procedures and reporting methods
- Develop and communicate best practices to the plant
Why join us
At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and challenging environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are meaningful, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, and excellent retirement benefits, among others!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Responsible for providing technical and administrative support to geological, geophysical, petrotech, refinery, or land personnel. Also, responsible for loading/entering, verifying, manipulating, analysing, and reporting data related to well logs, seismic activity, or refining activity.