Responsible for supporting and delivering the safe operation of processes and systems in line with high HSSE standards, using basic technical and analytical capabilities.
- To implement all blending operational tasks to produce a batch in good specification.
- To implement the daily blending schedule with quality and safety.
- Lead the daily production with Receiving Filling and planning team
- To ensure daily operation in compliance with bp Group’s HSSE polices and regulations during any blending operation at all the times, fully meet with bp/HSSE objectives and that ILS’ target will be reached。
- To ensure blending operations to be in line with the production Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for charging a batch coordinated by control room technician with DDU, flushing procedures, manual handling for quantities below 20kg, powders (big bags of 500kg and bags).
- In charge of raw mats preparation, hot boxes, big bags, etc.
- Implement batch correction when off specification in compliance with the related working instruction given by QC.
- Make the correct operation when decanting and dosing (DDU) to ensure the accuracy of components.
- Permanently implement 5S activity to build up a tidy environment to prevent any contamination.
- Strong consciousness of team-work to deal with any task base on daily production.
- Responsible for taking sample from holding tank and bringing to QC for quality inspection.
- To mentor and transfer the blending knowledge to all blending operator.
- To report all operations onto the report sheet.
- To seek opportunities and propose for continuous blending improvements.
- College degree or above, chemical preferred.
- More than two-three years of plant experience in corrosive raw martial handling.
- More than two-three years of plant experience in control room DCS operation.
- Good communicator and team worker with the ability and willingness to work closely with others.