We are looking for Site Services Leads who will be responsible for managing the safe, effective and efficient execution of the assigned asset planned services schedule and high priority corrective / breakdown work through the management of various contractor resources.
In this role you be accountable for ensuring service technicians/companies understand and strictly adhere to the Global Work Management processes, standards and the Control of Work (CoW) process.
This role is open for Azerbaijani citizens only.
About the role
In this position You will have opportunity to:
• Manage safe, effective, and efficient execution of business delivery aspects of maintenance operations in conjunction with maintenance regulatory compliance or CMMS by utilizing multinational and multidiscipline maintenance
• Lead resources management and growth - Progressing and monitoring the competency of the asset Service team as per the Global Competence Management Assurance System and management of appraisal.
• Handle planning and safe execution of high priority industrial service support work.
• Ensure the asset holds sufficient service resources and materials to support execution week. For ensuring any allocated regulatory compliance work is completed as planned.
• Oversee all work close-out is prepared, executed and completed in accordance with the work management data and CoW standards as applicable.
• Ensure the effectiveness and resource efficiency of services work completed and resolving and/or escalating systemic issues that prevent the completion of the agreed work schedule.
• Be accountable for Contractor management and oversight to deliver the contractual requirements – ensuring contractors deliver the contract promise.
• Progress and monitor the competency of the asset service reporting line in alignment with the global contract management.
• Manage personnel involved in services provision to have requisite training, experience and competence level relative to the equipment. For delivering safe, quality and reliable service support to the site team in alignment with bp values.
• Ensure that the control and reporting of all delays, disruptions and extensions to contract entitlements are properly recorded and agreed for recovery by the client.
• Be accountable for compilation and submission of all commercial reports necessary to the operations manager, and where necessary, the client to ensure commercial control and forecasting of the project.
• Monitor, plan and ensure resources are identified, requested for mobilization and allocated as required to meet project scopes.
• Liaise on a regular basis with the Project Manager and keep him/her fully informed of all platform and operational requirements.
University degree or equivalent work experience
Essential experience requirement:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the offshore operations and or equally industry, combined with demonstrable project management experience
• Proven track record executing maintenance with maintenance TL stand in experience
• Strong skills in behavior change management
• High-level interpersonal and influence skills
• Exposure and previous experience of contractor/service management
• Logistics Management
• Project co-ordination
• Material management
• Personnel management
• Resource planning and integration
• Good interpersonal skills to manage the integration of several stakeholders