The Solution Analyst is a subject matter expert in the design and solutioning across BP’s Global SAP systems.
The Solution Analyst has deep process and technical knowledge of Finance, Customer or Procurement processes and works in an Agile way as part of a cross functional team to deliver solutions to our customers.
The Solution Analyst uses their business and functional knowledge to gain a thorough understanding of the underlying business need and the business value proposition and leverages their technical know-how and subject matter expertise to propose solution options to the business.
Qualification & Experience and Competencies:
Essential Education & Experience
- Suitably qualified professional with degree or similar education background.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex processes and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Passion and experience in capturing business requirements and improving processes and systems.
- General understanding of systems deployment activities.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with systems and process design.
- Experience working in a multi-national organisation.
Product Experience and Expertise
- General knowledge of SAP FICO functionality and configuration
- Deep knowledge of SAP FI-AA and SAP PS design and configuration
- Accountancy qualification or working towards one (e.g. CIMA, CPA, ACA, ACCA)
- Significant experience with SAP or BW including a general working knowledge of transactional processes in an SAP environment.
Desirable product experience