We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Global Business Services Team and advance your career as a
GBS Global Business Services is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
In this role You will:
- Assist with the breakdown of product backlog items into functional product requirements and provide expertise on how the user stories will be implemented.
- Understand, adopt and embrace agile principles and agile ways of working.
- Engage with the relevant stakeholders to understand, analyse and assess business requirements.
- Lead the customer access strategy solution design
- Investigate and evaluate solution options.
- Prototype solution design for review with business stakeholders.
- Create and maintain high quality solution design.
- Review solution designs to ensure global process design governance policies are adhered to, and that solutions comply with corporate governance and external regulatory bodies.
- Ensure options and recommendations for solution design are discussed with business stakeholders and presented to the relevant governance forum.
- Validate that other solutions that integrate with the core solution are compliant with GBS standards.
- Ensure technical designs are reviewed and appropriately stored to ensure business needs are met, and the technical solution is aligned with the conceptual and process design.
We have the following requirements:
- Has experience delivering solutions onto Genesys PureEngage and / or Salesforce Service Cloud / Platform
- Has experience using Azure DevOps or similar technology
- Suitably qualified professional with degree or similar education background.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex processes and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Passion and experience in capturing business requirements and improving processes and systems.
- General understanding of systems deployment activities.
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement