Responsible for supporting the delivery of consistent and efficient reward and/or benefits frameworks, policies, processes and advice using sound analytical and technical capabilities in the reward/benefits space in order to support organisational objectives, reward/benefit priorities and implementation of strategy.
Purpose of the role
- Provides reward & wellbeing expertise for developing solutions in support of bp’s transition to a coordinated Energy Company. The Solutions roles have a global remit, with projects typically specific to global businesses (entities).
- Contribution may be a member or leader of one or more project teams/squads, developing solutions for ad hoc, immediate issues, or for more significant, longer-term challenges.
- With an ambition of providing advice in the design of reward & wellbeing solutions which may apply to bp globally, across the Asia-Pac region or in China achieving and resolving the process improvement.
- Deliver to allocated tasks as a member of project team(s)/ad hoc activity squad(s), on an accurate and timely basis.
- Lead the delivery of reward & wellbeing solutions, where required.
- Engage key business and people & culture collaborators to understand their solution needs and requirements.
- Collect and analyze internal and external data to support the development of reward & wellbeing solutions.
- Ensure solutions are developed in accordance with bp group reward & wellbeing processes and policies.
- Maintain awareness standard methodology and external market developments, both in China and globally.
- Continually develop consulting, project management and people leadership skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Degree qualified (desired but not crucial)
- Minimum 3 years reward & wellbeing experience
- Role will often develop reward solutions for countries and businesses outside China
- Proven background in compensation, benefits, and wellbeing, including delivering related solutions in a client facing environment.
- Validated knowledge of the regulatory, legal, and social requirements for reward and performance management in China.
- Proactive self-starter who can quickly adapt and upskill to new project requirements and who can apply their knowledge and skills to countries outside China.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English