We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Procurement function Team and advance your career as a
Source to Pay Process Manager
In this role you will:
- Process Standardisation
- Drive harmonisation of S2P processes across GBS – providing cross-divisional process standards
- Drive integration between Procurement and all other S2P business processes
- Coordinate with the GPO and GBS service delivery teams
- Process Analysis & CI Opportunity Identification
- Gather, compile, and produce relevant business analytics on S2P processes performances
- Build and maintain global S2P dashboards that provide visibility
- Assess aspects of S2P process performance and efficiency against market capabilities
- Using the metrics, engage in a dialogue with business and service delivery stakeholders
- Lead process discovery walkthroughs with the embedded business teams and service delivery teams
- CI Opportunity Evaluation & Transformation opportunities
- Assess new business requirements out of the S2P network
- Lead discovery of solutions and/or alternatives
- Working with IT&S and solution template teams, participate in the review of system capabilities
- Recommend process and system changes
- Where initiatives are defined as a “project”, work with the GPO and GPC to provide a “T”/“t” recommendation
- Maintain S2P service catalogue for Procurement
- Project Management & Support
- Implement globally harmonised processes and application landscape
- Support project team and partners in decision making and sign-off all future S2P process designs
- Working with the Business Optimisation teams, direct business process improvement initiatives
- Provide project management support as needed, partnering with Business Optimisation to demonstrate resources and standard methodology
- Facilitate workshops for process analysis, design and implementation activities
- Conduct review sessions for completed process/system requirements with key business users for approval
- Process Maintenance & Operational Integrity
- Work with regional Business Optimisation teams to maintain Global Process model and ensure its ongoing integrity
- Engage with the GBS S2P service delivery teams in order to understand their needs, and measure and supervise to ensure operational service requirements are met
- Collaborate with process operational leads to evaluate and identify gaps in current processes
- Collaborate with ‘EAM Manager & Change Advisor’ and/or ‘Business Process Management’ team
We have the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related area
- Significant experience in business services, outsourcing or similar.
- Considerable Business/Process Analysis experience, preferably with strong user interaction.
- Solid understanding of tools and systems associated with data gathering, compilation and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience in process management and re-engineering if possible.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Procurement processes including key roles, departments, and common Process Performance Indicators.
- A strong track record of experience in developing business requirements and/or participation in large scale process re-design initiatives.
- Relevant, previous experience with continuous improvement tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of project and change management methodologies and financial/operational control practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required given diverse nature of operating landscape.
- Good influencing skills and the ability to empower multi-functional and diverse teams.
- Good strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong PMO and/or operating rigour
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines.
- Ability to think outside-the-box.