We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
Join our Procurement Team and advance your career as a
Sourcing Lead – Reliability and Maintenance Services!
In this role You will:
What You will need to be successful:
- Drive and manage various sourcing and contracting projects of medium/high spend & complexity
- Ensure that the business requirements are well-understood and properly covered in the sourcing process. Influence business demand where required and possible.
- Identify value levers and opportunities to maximise value for BP in the marketplace
- Develop Sourcing strategy in accordance with the respective Category strategy
- Define approach to market and develop source selection criteria based on the business priorities and requirement
- Manage and coordinate the supplier selection process to ensure the most ideal option is chosen
- Manage the all relevant stakeholder and supplier interactions incl. and relationship including senior levels throughout the sourcing project
- Negotiate and agree on relevant contract terms with suppliers
- Develop and modify contract content based on templates and manage the approval process
- Generate reports (status, summary etc.) and analyse data depending on the project requirements
- Take an innovative approach and lead continuous process improvement initiatives
- Comply with BP’s Code of Conduct, taking a professional and disciplined approach to working with suppliers, to ensure transparency, consistency and fairness.
- Effectively represent the Team in the respective categories in conversations with our stakeholders and suppliers
- Represent the Team and support junior team members in communication and engagement with senior stakeholders
- Drive and coordinate issue resolution in complex scenarios propose improvement initiatives that result in long term solution
At bp, we provide the following benefits to you:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience is required
- The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of practical and application experience in end-to-end sourcing of services and commodities.
- At least 3 years of category specific experience
- Previous experience in the Oil&Gas industry and/or industrical environment is an advantage
- Ability and proven record of providing professional leadership, coordinate and mentor junior team members
- Experience and in understanding of Supplier Performance Management activities
- Track record of successful Procurement delivery in complex, challenging international environments
- Proven experience with contract creation, negotiations and life-cycle management
- Analytical abilities including marketplace and financial analysis
- Fluent in English. Additional languages may mean an advantage
- Global / international business experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience working in an Ariba / Salesforce system environment is an advantage
- Bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop