We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Sourcing Team and advance your career as aSourcing Lead - Maintenance Services!German speaking
GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this, they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third-party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
In this role You will:
- Lead mid/high complexity end-to-end Sourcing projects as per business request
- Drive and manage various sourcing and contracting projects of high spend & complexity
- Ensure that the business requirements are well-understood and properly covered in the sourcing process. Influence business demand where required and possible.
- Identify value levers and opportunities to maximize value for bp in the marketplace
- Contribute to the development of the category strategies from a sourcing team’s side
- Develop Sourcing strategy, including options & scenarios in accordance with the respective Category strategy
- Define approach to market and develop source selection criteria based on the business priorities and requirement
- Lead and coordinate the supplier selection process to ensure the most ideal option is chosen
- Lead all relevant business partner and supplier interactions including senior levels throughout the sourcing project
- Define negotiation & contracting strategy
- Propose potential modifications/updates to the relevant contract templates based on category specific requirements
- Take an innovative approach and lead continuous process improvement initiatives
- Represent the Team and support junior team members in communication and engagement with senior partners
- Drive and coordinate issue resolution in complex scenarios propose improvement initiatives that result in long term solution
We have the following requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience is required (preferably in business studies)
- Minimum 5 years of practical and application experience in end-to-end sourcing and contracting
- Category experience in Maintenance services is essential
- Proficiency in English and in German is a must
- Experience and in understanding of Supplier Performance Management activities
- Confirmed experience with contract creation, negotiations and life-cycle management
- Strong understanding and experience of Planning and Performance Management
- Analytical abilities including marketplace and financial analysis
- Critical thinking and ability to define sourcing strategies
- Solid understanding of MS Office products i.e. PowerPoint, Access & Excel.
- Experience working in an Ariba / Salesforce system environment is an advantage
- Ability to review and analyze complex data to identify issues and trends
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement