We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Procurement Team and advance your career as a
Sourcing Lead - Maintenance Services!
GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
In this role You will:
- Drive and manage various sourcing and contracting projects of high spend & complexity
- Develop Sourcing strategy, including options & scenarios in accordance with the respective Category strategy
- Define approach to market and develop source selection criteria based on the business priorities and requirement
- Manage and coordinate the supplier selection process to ensure the most ideal option is chosen
- Manage the all relevant stakeholder and supplier interactions incl. and relationship including senior levels throughout the sourcing project
- Define negotiation strategy, negotiate and agree on relevant contract terms with suppliers
- Define contracting strategy, develop and modify contract content based on templates and manage the approval process
- Propose potential modifications/updates to the relevant contract templates based on category specific requirements
- Generate reports and analyse data depending on the project requirements
- Take an innovative approach and lead continuous process improvement initiatives
- If delegated by the Sourcing Manager, being the first point of escalation in the Team in specific categories/subcategories or regions supported
- Represent the Team and support junior team members in communication and engagement with senior stakeholders
- Drive and coordinate issue resolution in complex scenarios propose improvement initiatives that result in long term solution
What You will need to be successful:
- Bachelors’ degree and 6-8 years of equivalent experience
- Global/international business experience
- Previous experience in the Oil&Gas industry or industrical environment is an advantage
- Ability and proven record of providing professional leadership, coordinate and mentor junior team members
- Experience and strong understanding of Supplier Performance Management&Planning and Performance Management
- Track record of successful Procurement delivery in complex, challenging international environments
- Proven experience with contract creation, negotiations and life-cycle management
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, as well as proven leadership behaviors
- Analytical abilities including marketplace and financial analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, even at senior levels
- Fluency in English. Additional languages (German/French/Spanish) may mean an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience working in an Ariba/Salesforce system environment is an advantage
At bp, we provide the following benefits to you:
- Bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!