Responsible for managing a team to deliver the approach and execution plan for strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management for the relevant category, including participation in the supplier management process from initial selection to effective integration, and coordination with the relevant areas on their sourcing requirements and expectations.
- Develops a pipeline of sourcing opportunities necessary to support the delivery of value consistent with established targets, and coordinates delivery of the full sourcing process, including development of scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, and contract execution.
- Maximizes benefits to BP by leveraging enterprise-wide spend with each vendor and driving knowledge efforts, such as sharing of market information and benchmarking.
- Develops and executes appropriate supplier governance, where appropriate, to effectively manage third parties.
- Manages a team of direct reports, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools and responsibilities are in place to deliver the plan and deliver excellence.
- Ensures personal and team compliance with BP's Code of Conduct and models BP's Values & Behaviours.
- Manages a team of direct reports, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools, and responsibilities are in place to deliver the plan and deliver excellence.
- In line with continuous conversations, have regular honest and constructive dialogue with team members to support performance and career development.