Job Family Group:
Procurement & Supply Chain Management Group
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a
Sourcing Senior Analyst – (German speaker) (Maternity cover)
GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
In this role You will:
- Drive and manage various sourcing and contracting projects of low or medium complexity
- Ensure that the business requirements are well-understood and properly covered in the sourcing process
- Identify value levers and opportunities to maximise value for BP in the marketplace
- Develop Sourcing strategy in accordance with the respective Category strategy with guidance from new senior team members if required
- Define approach to market and develop source selection criteria based on the business priorities and requirement
- Manage and coordinate the supplier selection process to ensure the most ideal option is chosen
- Manage the all relevant stakeholder and supplier interactions and relationship throughout the sourcing project
- Negotiate and agree on relevant contract terms with suppliers
- Develop and modify contract content based on templates and manage the approval process
- Generate reports (status, summary etc.) and analyse data depending on the project requirements
- Take an innovative approach and support/lead continuous process improvement initiatives
We have the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of relevant sourcing experience, gained preferably in a multinational environment
- Proficiency in English and German
- 1-2 years of category specific experience
- Proven experience in dealing with external partners, especially with suppliers
- Experience with contract creation, negotiation and maintenance
- Fluent in English and in other language(s) based on the BP location(s) supported
- Strong knowledge of navigating the supply market and supplier selection
- Understanding of the end-to-end Procurement process
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
This role is not eligible for relocation
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.