Want to be part of something Electrifying?
bp pulse are the UK’s fastest growing EV charging network and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero.
We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there.
YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
As a Partnerships Commercial Lead, you will work across bp pulse to create enduring partnerships that support the delivery of our external commitment to deploy at least 100,000 charge-points by 2030. This role will focus on the multi-market destination charging use case where chargers are on third-party owned sites (e.g. supermarkets, leisure destinations) and on strategic demand partners (e.g. ride hail fleets).
You will report into the VP New Business Execution & Strategic Partnerships and lead our external engagement with partners, collaborating to create new offers, frameworks, and business models. You will work globally across our footprint in Europe, ASPAC and the US to ensure that the partnerships are successfully executed in market and collaborate with product and digital on the delivery roadmap to support partnership development. You will have financial accountability at a global partnership level for your portfolio of partners and will lead a small team of commercial associates.
Specifically, you will:
What we need from you!
- Set the strategy for demand and destination partnerships at a global and regional level through strong collaboration with regional GMs
- Externally represent bp pulse with key global partnerships, both developing new relationships and managing existing strategic accounts
- Lead the team on partner assessment, offer development, partner engagement, negotiation, deal structuring, investment appraisals and approvals, and implementation of strategic multi-market partnerships in destination charging and strategic demand that help achieve our short-term network growth targets and drive long-term value for bp
- Create new customer-centric destination charging offers and define pilots to test beliefs and hypotheses as the EV market evolves
- Collaborate with both the in-country business development teams and the central teams (e.g. product, digital, convenience, loyalty) to create standard offers, business models and frameworks to improve the pace and quality of in-country destination partnerships
- Draw actionable insight from internal data sets, external competitors, policy, and market intel
We are looking for someone with a degree level qualification and knowledge of the key value drivers in new electrification and mobility business models, key EV charging trends and developments. The successful applicant must have strong commercial acumen with a track record of financial delivery and development of B2B deals and offers.
To be successful in the role you will need strong project management, communication and influencing skills; be a self-starter with drive and motivation. The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders both inside and outside the business is vital. You will be entrepreneurial, curious, customer-centric, and creative. The nature of this role means we require a candidate who excels in ambiguity and complexity.What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?
At bp pulse, we are expanding our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning, and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. In this role you will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers.
Basically, bp pulse is a fun place to work!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
bp pulse operates a 60% office, 40% home flexible working policy i.e. we rock a hybrid model and offer the best of both worlds!
Find your electric future with bp pulse.