Responsible for developing and implementing sourcing strategies, plans and executing bidding events, negotiating purchase contracts and supporting stakeholders in the ongoing management of suppliers, in order to deliver against sourcing and contracting project milestones and relevant PSCM targets.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team? Join our Procurement function Team and advance your career as a
Strategic Sourcing Digital Lead GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this, they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third-party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Manage the execution of complex, multi-region, end-to-end sourcing projects sourcing across Digital categories.
- Driving sourcing excellence through deploying best practices, providing a consistent experience, utilization of strong market intelligence, and running premier bids that deliver significant value for the business
- Analyses the structure and dynamics of the supply markets to identify potential strategic levers
- Develop and/or articulate business requirements according to scope.
- Collaborate closely with partners to ensure all business requirements are considered/met ensuring that any opportunities for automation/innovation are identified
- Develop and execute Sourcing Strategy based on requirements, the scope of work, current activity, market conditions, and contract deployment
- Led sophisticated negotiations for multi-million, multi-region commercial contracts
- Lead the contract execution/signature process per the applicable POA (power of attorney) requirements for each bp entity
- Proficiency in English
- Professional experience with 5-7 years in indirect sourcing
- Experienced in running and sophisticated sourcing events (including multi-vendor, single-source negotiations, and RFXs)
- Experienced in sourcing across Digital categories
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Experienced in contracting including developing contract strategies, contract negotiations, and setting up contracts with ongoing management in mind
- Experienced in using sourcing and workflow management tools e.g. Ariba Source to Pay and Salesforce case management.
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Product & Market Intelligence
- Sourcing Strategy
- Negotiation Plan & Preparation
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.