Reporting into the VP Strategy Projects, the individual will participate in and lead a range of strategy projects, analysis, and requests of interest to the bpLT and the board.
- Contribute to and where appropriate lead group- and business-level strategy development as part of cross-bp multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ongoing support of strategic decision-making relating to delivery of our carbon aims, in collaboration with the Carbon Ambition team
- Act as team point-of-contact and SME for specific strategic themes
- Support other team members through peer review, analysis and/or provision of expertise
- Respond to ad-hoc requests of strategic interest to the bpLT
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Min 6 years’ experience within the energy industry and/or management consultancy
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to:
- succeed in a fast-paced environment
- develop a clear path to delivery within ambiguous and/or complex situations & within tight time frames
- build collaborative relationships in a multicultural/ multidisciplinary environment
- communicate complex issues to a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Demonstrated track record of:
- Strategy development or complex problem-solving
- Creating and communicating materials to senior stakeholders
Why join our team?
- Both energy industry and MBA or similar management consultancy experience
- Familiarity with key energy transition issues and bp’s IEC strategy
We support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and challenging environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to crafting an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are meaningful, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, collaboration spaces in a modern office environment, and many other benefits!
Reinvent your career as you help our business meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!