Grade HResponsible for developing and implementing sourcing strategies, plans and executing bidding events, negotiating purchase contracts and supporting stakeholders in the ongoing management of suppliers, in order to deliver against sourcing and contracting project milestones and relevant PSCM targets.
The Supplier Experience Team Lead is a subject matter expert who will have additional responsibilities in leading and coaching the Team. They will also undertake detailed reviews of end-to-end S2P process metrics across GBS Procurement to find opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness of process, investigate and problem solving of issues impacting P2P performance. This Team Lead will regularly carry out coaching sessions, be independent, and lead sophisticated cases when presented.
As the domain expert, they will be responsible for performing daily L2 activities along with the entire team as outlined below.
The key responsibilities include:
Supplier training and knowledge support
- Delivering a strong supplier support experience for our Suppliers, BPO and associated end users through the development and implementation of system and process strategies. A core part of these responsibilities include:
- Providing Second Level Support for both Ariba and non-Ariba procurement systems used by suppliers. This includes the use of SAP where required to resolve any queries.
- Providing professional guidance and technical coaching to the First Level Support Team.
- Ensuring Suppliers, Business and BPO’s can execute within the BP Procurement systems
- Suggesting and supporting continuous process and system improvement initiatives
- Chipping in to the implementation of the CIS and my-Procurement organization’s strategy by delivering on the priorities of the organization
- Issue resolution:
- Be the Subject Matter / Technical Guide for processes within the my-Procurement remit and act as a 2nd line support for sophisticated queries
- Extensive knowledge on end to end process for Source-to-Pay and a detailed understanding of GBS Procurement execution strategies.
- Develop relationships with key interfaces and partners including high frequency users, Category Leadership, Sourcing, AP/IP and I&E
- Support the team in ensuring that RCA processes designed to identify opportunities to improve GBS procurement operations or processes with the goal of reducing the need for future support
- Project Support
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and ad hoc testing in case of request
In conjunction with the Knowledge Management team be responsible for the creation and deployment of critical Self-Help support materials (FAQs, job aides, quick reference, etc.) in support of our various P2p systems and processes.
- Support the training strategy including Audience, Schedule, Content, Facilitators
- Create closed feedback loop to drive CI, support to improve FAQ and knowledge materials on my-Procurement
- Support our Supplier Engagement Strategy including
- Support engagement strategy
- Deliver training/coaching sessions to suppliers on the relevant systems as per the requirements
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline or related field
- Experience with continuous improvement tools and techniques such as Kaizen, Lean or Six-Sigma, Agile
- At least 5 years’ experience in Procurement Operations environment or equivalent
- Three years of Source-to-Pay experience
- Expert in S2C and P2P systems, processes, and deployments, ideally SAP, Ariba and Salesforce
- Intermediate knowledge of ARIBA Supplier Network – minimum 3 years
- High level of Accounts payable and Invoice Processing ideally in SAP and Ariba
- Thorough knowledge of various activities involved in Supplier onboarding onto the Ariba Network
- Spent at least 2 years acting as the Senior Ariba Solutions Lead and supporting Supplier Enablement activities
- Ability to handle high volume and wide variety of activities
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross organizationally to resolve sophisticated issues
- Solid project management experience
- Experience working cross culturally in an international environment