Responsible for supporting the team with accounting and reporting services, helping to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of accounting policy application, internal control, financial reporting, accounting systems support and delivery of financial accounting processes in conformance with BP's systems and requirements.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as a Supply Accounting Analyst!
We have the following requirements:
- The reported physical stock of airports gets reconciled with the stock as recorded in the books. Including
- Allocation report
- Investigation of the differences
- Check of the movements (Opening Balance + IN – OUT =Closing Balance)
- Booking of gains/losses, write-offs, accruals etc.
- Investigate the reason of the differences and make the necessary corrections if it is needed.
- To carry out the month end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for businesses and processes with a relatively high degree of complexity.
- Resolution of issues and queries may require reference to Group Reporting Manuals and / or working closely with the Business / Country teams supported.
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliation work for businesses / countries supported - query resolution will typically be handled independently based upon previous experience.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Relevant degree in related Finance area
- 1-2 years’ experience in related Finance/Logistics area
- Intermediate English
- Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and good financial understanding
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home