Please note that this is a 1 year Fixed Term Contract based in Milton Keynes
The Supply Chain Manager will provide end-to-end supply chain governance and expertise, ensuring that the right products are safely delivered to the right place in the right quantities to maximise availability, whilst minimising waste and capital employed. You are also responsible for managing a significant annual Cost to Serve budget.
Here’s some of the things you’ll be doing:
Here’s what we need from you:
- Manage all aspects of stock to ensure bp's working capital is effectively deployed, waste and stock loss are minimised, and availability is maximised
- Ensure all important metrics are delivered and Cost to Serve minimised through delivery efficiencies throughout the end-to-end supply chain
- Own all supply chain processes and ensure that these are regularly reviewed to ensure our supply chain is safe, efficient, and customer focused
- Work closely with ESA Senior Supply Chain Optimisation Manager and CVP&E to continually improve all areas of supply chain, and manage performance robustly
- Ensure local Supply Chain operations are fit for purpose to support bp's longer term convenience strategy, working closely with all internal partners
- Focal point for Operational teams in terms regarding delivery schedules, delivery windows, conditions and ordering processes
- Manage/coach the country/cluster supply chain teams (people, capabilities, and development plans)
- Ensure annual Supply Chain budget is delivered to plan, looking for opportunities to maximise its use.
- Significant experience working in a FMCG business essential
- Highly experienced in Supply Chain Management
- Commercial experience in a trading environment highly desirable
- Negotiation and third-party relationship management
- Understanding Retail Financial Data
- Strong IT and systems skills
- Budget Management experience
Degree level education preferredAt bp, we provide the following environment & benefits:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams.
- A competitive reward package that include an annual wellbeing allowance, life & health insurance/ private medical.
- Learning opportunities.
- Plus many other benefits.
If you think you have the right skills set and want to join a team of diverse and forward-thinking professionals, apply today.
We are inclusive and value diversity at bp. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation