From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the corona virus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances. Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as a System Expert – SAP BPC!
The role is key in providing the continuous operation of a business-critical MI system: SAP BPC for Financial Management Information. The main role will be to provide support in the technical resolution of issues and ensuring a timely close management process.
In this role You will:
• Support Senior System Expert within GBSE Business intelligence team in key accountabilities
o Assist continuous operation of business-critical Financial Forecasting System, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation tool for Financial Management information
o Assist in the internal Rolling Forcast and Planning processes
o Ensure data integrity by performing spot checks on data feed, report and actively manage discrepancies
• Create and maintain BPC hierarchies and dimensions, data manager packages
• Assist SAP BPC during month-end close and MI process for Lubricants globally
• Provide assistance and explanation to queries
• Help out senior system expert coordinating change impacting users related to SAP BPC system
• Document processes and maintain documentation, adhere with the tasks outlined in the EMS/QMS Systems of GBS Europe
We have the following requirements:
• BA / MA degree (in Economist / Finance / IT fields)
• 1 years of experience in the operation and managing change preferably in performance management, management information and reporting system infrastructures
• Basic understanding of and experience with performance management system operation, Financial Planning Processes and MI Processes
• Fluent English knowledge
• Basic knowledge of SAP BPC (creation of complex reports and input templates with Analysis for Office or EPM add-in)
• Structured thinking, skilled at investigating data, processes to ensure consistency, propose actions and improvements to system and processes
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications is necessary (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
We have the following desirable requirements:
• Superb written and oral skills, excellent organizational skills, flexibility, able to multi-task, and deliver under times of pressure are required
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Comfortable and able to interface with key internal and external stakeholders Experience
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
• A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
• Possibility to join our social communities and networks
• Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
• Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
• Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
• Life & health insurance, medical care package
• Company laptop
• Phone for private usage
• Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement