Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Do you have a passion for talent attraction? Are you an experienced professional in recruitment marketing working in a global company or working for an agency?
At bp we are reimagining energy for people and our planet. We have a bold ambition to be a net zero company by 2050 or sooner. A critical part of delivering on our ambition is to attract the very best the world has to offer and we are looking for a talent attraction senior advisor to join us at this exciting time to help us achieve this and more. Please not that this role is a maternity cover opportunity.
In this role you need to work closely with the talent attraction manager and with the talent attraction team, you will develop and deliver attraction strategies and campaigns globally. You will be data driven focused with the ability to analyse and adjust campaigns, reporting results using case studies.
You will build strong working relationships with local business leads, talent integrators and other People and Culture leadership teams to understand and meet business needs.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop recruitment attraction campaigns aligned with the employer value proposition (EVP) with a global and regional perspective
- Working with global campaign leads, deliver priority campaigns and projects, pulling together teams across all relevant markets to support the hiring demand and growth
- Promote bp as a great place to work and support the talent attraction manager and members of the attraction team to develop an employer value proposition that will communicate our unique offering and culture
- Champion DE&I and embed throughout our EVP and attraction campaigns. Run specific DE&I initiatives in line with our DE&I ambition
- Work collaboratively with all members of the global attraction team to foster creativity, best practice and consistency to successfully deliver the global attraction strategy for both experienced hires and early careers
- Innovate ways of working within the team to increase performance, making individuals feel empowered and less reliant on external partners.
- Work closely with the regional talent acquisition teams to understand the business objectives and target audiences to deliver distinct successful campaigns
- Establish strong relationships with the bp.com team, social team, brand and marketing and wider communications teams to ensure a cohesive approach to our employer value proposition
- Build trusted working relationships with bp’s chosen 3rd party attraction agencies and nurture internal and external partnerships to access skills, experience and new routes to market
- Run sessions with internal stakeholders to showcase the value of the attraction team and our value in working together
- Keep up to date with external market intelligence and industry trends and use these insights to raise the bp profile and improve the existing strategy
- Provide analytics, insights and campaign case studies to make robust people and business decisions
- Ensure an inclusive and diverse workplace which reflects the communities in which we operate
- Promote an environment of respect and dignity and be a role model for DE&I
To make this happened you need to have:
- Experience of employer brand and recruitment marketing
- Experience delivering global attraction campaigns for professional and early career talent
- A creative individual who is self-motivated, commercial and strives for excellence
- One team mind-set - demonstrates an understanding of the value and ability to develop, high quality, trust-based working relationships
- Puts the customer and business strategy at the heart of decision with the ability to guide leaders through choices to best suit business requirements
- Easily adopts change and demonstrates agility and flexibility when direction or priorities shift
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Achieve results in a team led, metrics and deadline driven environment
- Comfortable in Microsoft product suite
- Ability to apply business acumen and clearly link value to business results e.g. improved decision making, DE&I
- Proven track record of partnering with third party vendors
At bp, we provide great environment & benefits such as an inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.