We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low-carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as a
Tax Compliance Junior Analyst – Polish-speaking
Finance teams ensure up-to-date, reliable, accurate and transparent financial, accounting, management and statutory reports. Elaborate assets and transactions, carrying out the month-end close processes and data integrity, statutory financial reports, general finance and accounting, controlling, intercompany accounting, performance reportingIn this role You will:
What You will need to be successful:
- Perform tax coding for input invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Carry out validations/reconciliations for countries supported (especially follow up on failed reconciliations/validations)
- Process data additions and corrections
- Resolve queries and issues independently as they arise, ·escalating for support from Line Manager or Senior Accountants where required
- Works with others within and outside of the team to improve processes, analyse information and support problem resolution to achieve team goals
- Support the work of the Analyst when required and assist in collecting information and documentation needed for tax audits
- Ensure accurate documentation on process activities performed and data used/created
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Relevant qualification and 1 to 2 years experience in related Indirect Tax Accounting and Reporting area is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Polish
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Readiness for action
- Self-confident appearance in relation to the internal contacts
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days/week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long-term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family-friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ well-being programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sports and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award (SSC / BSC sector) second time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!